If you are frequently ordering printed materials for your brand advertising, then you probably know the different types of professional printing services, however, the majority of us are not totally aware of it.
Well, in the commercial printing industry, there are many types of professional printing services that you can choose from and these all depend on the needs of your business and also the types of materials that are available to be manufactured by printing companies.
Embossing, one of the most common types of printing service can provide you that distinctive look and elegant feel which draws the attention to your items. A digital printer also uses digital technology for faster delivery and cost-effective products as well.
Also, electrostatic printing is a process which works like a photocopier. It can also be used for small runs, however, it is not ideal for larger orders. Flexography may not be that common as many other methods except for particular types of items while gravure printing may be costly, however, for large orders, this cost may be considered to be well spent if you are aiming for the best quality print products and materials.
One of the original methods of printing, the letterpress which is still highly used up to this day has been innovated to thermography where you can give a raised image by fusing the ink and the powder using heat while offset lithography is another type of service which many printing companies offer aside from screen-printing.
To further explain these printing services, read the rest of this article or check out this site
● Embossing– Considered to be one of the most well-known professional printing services is embossing. This technique uses a three-dimensional image on the paper which is totally unusual where it causes the reader to take notice of it. Usually, the cost of the embossing is affordable enough for many customers. Embossed business cards are usually having higher retention rate according to some research while the plain cards which do not have any embossing do not have any distinctive features at all.
● Digital printing– Considered to be a top choice for many, a digital printer is a professional which specializes in digital printing by using files and digital images instead of the images and text on a physical paper. This process is considered to be very fast and very cost-effective. A lot of these materials are produced today by using digital technology and it also helped in lowering the costs of printing.
● Electrostatic printing– Even though it is not that highly used today, electrostatic printing is the process that is very similar to photocopying as it uses electrically charged drum and toner instead of using ink.
● Flexographic printing– Opposite to digital printing, flexography is mainly used in printing for cans, plastics, and other materials which are not made of paper. This kind of method is very similar to letterpress, however, it is an upgraded version of it.
● Gravure printing– Probably the most expensive professional printing service you can have, this kind of printing uses a copper plate which makes it very costly. For large orders of color brochures and prints, this is the best option a printing company can offer you. For printing services, check out